Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disneyland :)



We loved going to Disneyland this year! First time back since Ben proposed. It was the one year anniversary! So I made the shirts we are wearing :) We got so many comments and then a Disneyland employee gave us "Happy Anniversary" pins. Disneyland is one of my favorite places because you can wear cheesy shirts like this and people notice and appreciate them!

I got to spend the weekend with friends that I love and have missed terribly! And I got to meet a few new people and get to know others that I really wanted to get to know!
These were the 2 roommates that I loved getting to know better! They are fun women that I could talk to for hours!
These girls Miranda and Ashley are friends that I was so happy to hang out with because I missed them! Ashley is living in PHX again finally but Miranda is leaving to go far far away soon :( But they are life friends...we'll still be there after England.

One of the most fun things about the trip was that my sister Cathy came!
This was right after Splash Mountain where we got pretty wet!

But my favorite thing about the whole day was talking to Ben about how we were each feeling last year on the trip. He was trying not to think about proposing so he wouldn't get nervous and I was trying not to think of the possibility of Ben proposing because I didn't think he was going to. And then we got to watch the fireworks show from Main Street again and it snowed and it was beautiful. It was the exact moment that Ben proposed last year and I just kept thinking how awesome it is that we always have that memory together and it is something we can share with our kids some day and can experience again every year if we want to! If you haven't gone to Disneyland at Christmas....GO! It's so magical and beautiful and special. Here are some more pictures...enjoy!
































We ended the trip the best way possible! We got ANNUAL PASSES! We can go pretty much any time of the year! So if you are going to Disneyland let us know...we may meet you there! Can't wait to use them!
We are loving married life but totally had a fun argument the other day about the christmas tree lights. We both wanted to put them on. I thought that I could make it look good and I wanted to try but Ben had been thinking he was going to do them. So we yelled a bit and then finally he put them on while I put Disneyland pictures on our christmas card. First major time that I just didn't want to talk to him about the situation! But we got through it :) and he did a great job on the lights. I love married life.


No comments: