Thursday, May 28, 2009

a few facts about me A-Z

A - Age: 23
B - Bed Size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning up after my doggie
D - Dog's name: Arabelle
E - Essential start your day item: alarm clock...lol...really I would say chapstick
F - Favorite color: pink, creeping up though is something I didn't expect - blue :)
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'68"
I - Instruments you play(ed): several when I was young but I did not like practicing so I quit
J - Job title: PT aide and nanny
K - Kid(s): are cute but I don't have any!
L - Living arrangements: with my adoring husband, I was so thankful for him today!
M - Mom's name: Arlene
N - Nicknames: Lor, Lol, Lupy
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: never, not even for birth, my mom did home births
P - Pet Peeve: not planning something well when it affects me or people I love
Q - Quote from a movie: "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her" - Notting Hill. Makes me cry every time!
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 5 sisters total
T - Time you wake up: 6:00 am
U- Underwear: optional
V - Vegetable you dislike: egg plant
W - Ways you run late: If I forget my car's gas tank is on empty and I need to stop for gas...that happened this morning!
X - X-rays you've had: teeth and stomach
Y - Yummy food you make: I will say that I am a pretty good cook and I enjoy it so I make some good food! Best I think is fruit&marange, or salsa, or cookies
Z - Zoo favorite: I haven't been to the zoo in a long time - I remember riding a camel when I was little somewhere so I'll say that!

Hope you enjoyed this - now post it for yourself so I can read about you!

No comments: