Friday, January 7, 2011

Try this again?

So after a year and a half of not blogging, I think I will start again. Our life seemed to go a little crazy the last 18 months and I could not find anything to write about. Well, nothing that I would want to share with other people. I love jotting my thoughts down, whether they are deep or not, simple or complex. God gave us hearts, minds, and souls. I feel, think, and love with those things. I think I'll use this to write about those things...feeling, thinking, and loving. Also just to give updates on life for those we love that live farther away than we'd like.

To start, I ran this morning in the 37 degree temp, I will be getting ready for work as soon as I put this cpu down, I have no idea what to wear today, I have a pretty important meeting at 11am today, I will stop at Starbucks to get a decaf, nonfat, misto with 1 pump white mocha and 1 pump gingerbread (unless I change my mind between here and there which I do often), and when I stop at Starbucks I will see my husband :) which is always nice on my way to work. After work I will try running again because I was too cold this morning and only got 1 mile in. I'd like to go another 2-3. But we'll see because Ben will be home and we have cleaning, taking down the Christmas tree, and a get together tonight at 7.

Gotta get ready for the day, and go to work. But I think I will like to be blogging again - I like processing through words, writing them down, and learning from them.

No comments: