Friday, February 27, 2009

job interview!

I got a job interview! It's with Scottsdale Health Care for a rehabilitation aide. I don't know what the pay is and the position is "On Call" so it might not be something I can do. But it will be working with patients on assigned therapies they need to do. And I would get to work under physical and occupational therapists! It might be a good way to get my foot in the door for Scottsdale Health Center! http://www.shc.org is there website - check them out! My interview is Thursday March 5th! I have a feeling I'm overqualified (the only required education is a high school diploma) but that might make them want me - because I have my bachelors and I'm planning to get my masters in a very related field! I'll keep you updated with how it goes! I'm so so excited and am praying for this opportunity...if it is the opportunity God wants me to have right now.

1 comment: