Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Getting Ready for work

I am blessed to have a job that doesn't start until 9am at the earliest. I wake up around 7 so I have almost 2 hours - and a lot of times I push it and go in late so I have more time all to myself! (My husband has to be at work by 7 so he is up and gone before I wake up)

I usually start with a glass of OJ :) sometimes I make coffee but other times I just enjoy sweet orange juice. I usually see what is on the news...if it's a good story I'll watch it (NBC Today show is the typical). I am reading through the book of John in the Bible and am loving reading this in the stage of life I am at. A morning read helps set my day at a good pace.

I always like to delay getting ready for the day. Partly because it means I have to change out of my sweats and partly because it means that I have to leave my house. In the morning I want nothing more than to stay in sweats and take it easy. Right now I'm in the keep delaying the inevitable and watch the news part of my morning. A story about infertility and that maybe eastern medicine can help it.

I love my little living room and the cozy couch I get to snuggle on every morning as I read, watch the news, send emails....whatever it is I choose to do.

I'm looking at my schedule for the day - my work lives only in a schedule. It's not too busy, not too full. So hopefully I will come back and write about how it went or how my evening is going. I need to clean my floors while my husband gets his hair cut so I will be alone again. Ok...I kinda need to leave in 30 minutes and I'm not ready. :)

This is my morning, my second favorite part of my "everyday" day.

No comments: