Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pills and flowers

I asked my sister about the pictures and the video - she will send them to me soon. Until then I decided to post about my vitamins and supplements that I take. A couple of weeks ago I decided that Ben and I should take vitamins. My gracious husband humored me and started taking the vitamins along with me - and he really likes how he feels with them! I really felt that we did't get enough nutrition in the food we eat and I think our bodies suffer all around from lack of nutrition. So I talked to my cousin-in-law Brent who is a chiropractor and has tons of knowledge about supplements. He has his office stocked with lots of them so these are what we bought. The group on my left is what I take in the morning, the group on the right I take at night. some pills are in both and the bottle in the middle is vitamin D drops that we take 2x per day.
I know that I was the one with the grand idea but I discovered that I do not like taking pills and I don't take them very well. I choke, gag, and have even spit them back out. Wouldn't you if you took this many??? Ben is my cheerleader who says to me over and over "Just do it" "Don't think about it" And he does it lovingly. I was the one who brought them home and he is the one convincing me to take them almost every time! I did discover that if I take them with pinnapple juice I handle it much better than with water. A couple of the pills have an awful taste. I still gag - I think I will always gag. But at least now I am not spitting them out! These are all of the bottles.


I also wanted to put a little post in about my flower garden. I started this yesterday and was so happy to finally have something pretty in there! And I think I will truly appreciate it because it took a lot of work to get the planter cleaned out and new soil in there. I love my pretty purple and white daisies - I just hope they hold up well in the sun...the papers said they would but this planter is right in the sun almost all day. I'll keep you updated with how the flowers grow :)






No comments: