Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pictures from March

We surprised my mom at a sports bar to watch the UofA game...they made it into the sweet 16!
She didn't even know we were coming to Cali and then we all got to go to Disneyland. It was a year of surprised for my mom!

We went to the beach the day we got there - windy and cold - but we still had fun and took some pictures.


It has been a long time since we were all together like this!



First ride of the day!


Me and Cathy :)

We took the train around the park

At Tarzan's Tree House...I had never been through it.

We LOVE this ride - no motion sickness in our family!!!


My mom's birthday dessert from a delicious restaurant in Disneyland!


Snow White's wishing well


My sisters with the cute dwarfs behind us

Last ride of the night - Dumbo!

Saying good bye to Disneyland...sigh...

And this is the video from my mom's surprise party for her 50th. Her sister Paulette who she dearly misses came in just for her party and surprised my mom - you'll see her reaction. It makes me cry.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Oh my gosh!!! That looks like such an amazing vacation with your family!! what amazing memories!! Oh I got all misty just thinking about what an amazing time you guys must have had!

Miss you